Nose pins are essential in India because they make up the most crucial part of the Indian woman's attire. Women wear them to show off their beauty. Diamond nose pins are the most popular type of nose pins used by women today. These are made out of diamonds and are expensive. Nose pins are considered a significant part of women's fashion. With the inclusion of modern trends into the traditional piece, nose pins have become just as crucial as any other 'get up' done on the personality.
Nose pins believed to be desirable can transform the look considerably. When a face is just as beautiful, it should be adorned with an equally outstanding piece. A beautiful real diamond nosepin delights you with its humble charm. Perrian's extensive range of exquisite nose pins can be perfect for you to showcase your beauty and pleasure for any occasion or outfit!
Krishna Diamond Nosepin Features
- This nosepin has round cut diamonds set in the centre.
- A prong-set diamond is of premium quality and is set in a prong setting.
- These yellow gold diamond nose pins weigh 0.08ct and are set in yellow gold.
- The total weight of this nose pin can be 0.36 grams for 18K gold and 0.31 grams for 14K gold.
- There is nothing quite like a nose pin to make your closest family members, as well as your friends, swoon.
- Diamonds are embedded in the nose pin, which are high quality and will shine under natural light.
We at Perrian Jewellery believe that every woman deserves to feel confident about her appearance. A wide range of nose pins, earrings, rings, bracelets, necklaces, pendants, and more are available from us. Our products are crafted from only the finest materials, including genuine diamonds. We take pride in offering our customers the best prices on our jewellery items.