- Product Code
- 5.95 mm
- 5.95 mm
- Product Weight (Approx.)
- 0.445 gram
This beautiful Maya Diamond Nosepin is a one-of-a-kind piece; it's elegant and unbelievably unique; it has a cushion-cut to them, leading to a different sparkle. Jewellery made from them is trendy among Indian women. Also known as a nose twist, this nose ring pierces the nose. Yellow gold is usually used in Maya diamond nose rings.
Various designs are available, including clusters and studs. Special occasions are generally reserved for wearing this piercing Nose ring. There is a growing trend among Indian teenage girls to wear diamond nose rings as a fashion statement. If your loved one is missing her heart, give her the best gift she's ever had.
Maya Diamond Nosepin Features:
- A nose pin made of all types of yellow gold metal. - It contains 5 pieces of diamond with 0.8 carats in each piece.
- The weight of this product is about 0.44 for just one piece of 18 karats.
- Each of these items comes in a beautiful jewellery box so that you receive the item in excellent condition.
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Can be worn on any occasion.
- Made by an experienced jewellery who uses only the highest quality materials.
- Can be used for both men and women.
- Available in many sizes and styles.
We offer high-quality products and services at our store perrian. Our mission is to create brands, improve products, and meet customer needs. We strive to improve the end user's experience by modifying products to specific shapes, functions, and prices.
Diamond Nose Pin | Skylar Diamond Nose Pin | Vivian Star Diamond Nose Pin
MRP Incl. of all taxes
|Purity||Gold||Diamond||Clarity / Color||Total Weight|
|18K||gms||0.077 Ct||SI-IJ||0.445 gms|
Check Delivery :* This is a made-to-order product
Note: Weight and Prices are subject to minor changes.
It is made from pure gold and along with that it is mixed with alloy metals like zinc and copper.
It contains 75% gold. Out of the three it is the softest.
A diamond that falls in the color category of IJ (near colorless) and clarity category of SI i.e. slightly included.