Peacock Pankh Gold Pendant
In Yellow Gold (1.94 gram) With Daimond 0.010ct (vvs-ef)
Customized Your Product
Check Delivery Availability :
* This is a made-to-order product
Note: Weight and Prices are subject to minor changes.
Neck chain is not part of this product
|Product Weight (Approx.)||1.942 gram|
|Total Weight||0.010 ct|
|Total No. Of Stone||1|
|Clarity & Color||vvs-ef|
|Total (Incl. of all taxes)|
Peacock Pankh Gold Pendant, Krishna wears the peacock, which symbolizes the range of colours humans are made of and that each one of us is a part of the almighty. This charming diamond pendant makes for a graceful ornament to go with ethnic attire. Krishna wears the peacock, which symbolizes the range of colours humans are made of and that each one of us is a part of the almighty.
The Peacock Pankh Gold Pendant Features
- This pendant measures 27.30mm in height and 12.80mm in width.
- The approximate weight of this pendant is 1.95 grams for 18k yellow, rose, and white gold.
- This diamond pendant consists of a single Diamond weighing 0.01 carats.
- This Diamond Pendant is available in 18k, 14k, and 10k in yellow, rose, and white gold.
Recommendation: A diamond pendant makes a stunning and meaningful gift for any special occasion. To ensure you purchase the most beautiful necklace, review the diamond closely. Look for a diamond that is clean of blemishes and inclusions and one that offers plenty of brilliance.
It is made from pure gold and along with that it is mixed with alloy metals like zinc and copper.
It contains 75% gold. Out of the three it is the softest.
CLARITY & COLOR
A diamond that falls in the color category of EF i.e. colorless and clarity category of VVS i.e. very very slightly included.