Pearl Beaded Diamond Jhumkas
In White Gold (10.65 gram) With Daimond 1.822ct (vvs-ef)
Customized Your Product
Check Delivery Availability :
* This is a made-to-order product
Note: Weight and Prices are subject to minor changes.
|Product Weight (Approx.)||11.014 gram|
|Total Weight||1.822 ct|
|Total No. Of Stone||172|
|Clarity & Color||vvs-ef|
|Total (Incl. of all taxes)|
You can never go wrong with pearls, and that's why we're bringing the best of them together in one dazzling piece. These jhumkas are made from drop beads, strung in gold metal and encrusted diamond for extra shine. Wear these jhumkas to your best friend's wedding or on an evening out with your favourite pair of heels and sarees, and you'll be sure to turn heads!
Pearl Beaded Diamond Jhumkas Features
- The Pearl Beaded Diamond Jhumkas are encrusted with 172 diamond pieces weighing 1.82 carats.
- This elegant Indian-look jhumkas can be made in yellow, rose, and white gold, as per your choice.
- It comes in the perfect size range from 39.05mm in length and 17.30mm in width.
- The approximate weight of Pearl Beaded Diamond Jhumkas is 13.04 grams for 18 karat gold.
It is an alloy that is made by mixing pure gold with white metals like silver, palladium or nickel. More often than not it comes with a rhodium coating.
It contains 58.3% gold. It is harder than gold with 18k purity but not as hard as gold with 10k purity.
CLARITY & COLOR
A diamond that falls in the color category of EF i.e. colorless and clarity category of VVS i.e. very very slightly included.