Shankar Mahakal Gold Pendant
In Yellow Gold (1.95 gram) With Daimond 0.036ct (vs-gh)
Customise your Jewellery
Flat ₹1500/- OFF on min Purchase of ₹20000
Mon Jan 13 2025
FLAT ₹1000 OFF on min Purchase of ₹15,000
Thu Jan 23 2025
Flat ₹2000 Off on min Purchase of ₹25000
Sat Jan 13 2024
Note: Neck chain is not part of this product
Art Code: PPD21-1544-14KYGVS-GH
Total 1 Diamonds
Round 0.036 CT
- Weights are approximate and depends on the size and design complexity
- Precious Metal & Gemstone prices are as per current day’s market prices
- Prices includes all certification charges from BIS, IGI & SGL
The Shankar Mahakal Gold Pendant represents Shiva as the generative power. A gold and diamond pendant with mahakal written in Hindi with Trishul at the top. Flaunt your loved ones with this glittering gold pendant. The pendant with a religious motif also prevents negative energies from befalling a person and keeps away problems and misfortunes from befalling a person and his family.
The Shankar Mahakal Gold Pendant Features:
- This pendant measures 24.85mm in height and 20.20mm in width.
- The approx total weight of this pendant is 2.34 grams for 18k yellow, rose, and white gold.
- This diamond pendant consists of a single Diamond weighing 0.04 carats.
- This Diamond Pendant is available in 18k, 14k, and 10k in yellow, rose, and white gold.
Recommendation: A diamond pendant makes for a stunning and meaningful gift for any special occasion. To ensure you purchase the most beautiful necklace, review the diamond closely. Look for a diamond that is clean of blemishes and inclusions and one that offers plenty of brilliance.