Ternion Stud Diamond Earring
In White Gold (1.82 gram) With Daimond 0.170ct (vs-gh)
Customized Your Product
Check Delivery Availability :
* This is a made-to-order product
Note: Weight and Prices are subject to minor changes.
|Product Weight (Approx.)||1.854 gram|
|Total Weight||0.170 ct|
|Total No. Of Stone||36|
|Clarity & Color||vs-gh|
|Total (Incl. of all taxes)|
Going on a night out but need to know what to wear? Well, we've got you covered! Ternion Stud Diamond Earring is the perfect way to add a bit of bling to your outfit. This pair of diamond earrings will be sure to catch everyone's attention and will make you shine. Available in several colors and styles, go for it! You won't be disappointed.
Ternion Stud Diamond Earring Features
- The approximate weight of these diamond earrings is 1.86 grams for 18k gold.
- These Ternion Stud Diamond Earrings are encrusted in 36 diamond pieces weighing 0.17 carats each.
- The Ternion Stud Diamond Earring measure 9.65mm in height and 11.45mm in width.
- This diamond earring is available in 18k, 14k, and 10k in yellow, rose, and white gold.
It is an alloy that is made by mixing pure gold with white metals like silver, palladium or nickel. More often than not it comes with a rhodium coating.
It contains 75% gold. Out of the three it is the softest.
CLARITY & COLOR
A diamond that falls in the color category of GH i.e. near colorless and clarity category of VS i.e. very slightly included.